PCARS 2 Indy Car Series?

Off Topic..."Topics" here.

PCARS 2 Indy Car Series?

Unread postby MyNameIsGrayson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:24 am

So with pcars starting to improve compared to what it was when it first came it out and not an awful lot going on in the league on the ps4 side, I figured it might be fun to do an indy car series if there was enough. Perhaps we could do one group of no assists and one with assists, to try and get as many drivers in as possible. I know i have my f1 series starting soon but with the lack of sign ups i may need to cancel it, and could use this in its place, perhaps starting in March.

Who would be keen and how would you like to see it run?, feel free to let me know in the comments.
MyNameIsGrayson
Race Official

Re: PCARS 2 Indy Car Series?

Unread postby Stallard22 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Im game!
Stallard22
Race Official

Unread postby MyNameIsGrayson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:00 am

Stallard22 wrote:Im game!

Help me sort this out Stallard, I've got a survey going, check it out here viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1100
MyNameIsGrayson
Race Official

Unread postby Stallard22 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:08 am

I went in and took the survey. Since this is going to be a Australian Series your really going to have to pick the brains of those in the Touring car series to see when this might happen. I'm at the mercy of the time difference so it would have to be on your Sunday for me to able to make it. Send out a mass message on the playstation message board and see what people think.
Stallard22
Race Official

Return to General Discussion