PC Base SIM Racing

All information pertaining to the development and organization of the PC format in racing with SeeTheAir.com will be found here.
PC Administrator: sickwititHD
Discord: https://discord.gg/mCTPfBg
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SeeTheAir

Re: PC Base SIM Racing

Unread postby sickwititHD » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Sorry Kat.... I'm going to see what else I have... that other card will make that look great... Sorry I was on RACEROOM last night playing and watching the basketball game... I'm going to see what I can find so we can get you full go.
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby WALLYGATOR-215 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Yes Kat I instantly noticed the sound. It was very well done. But as mentioned, that graphics card is going to be the game changer. You guys better not forget about us console guys Hahaaa
WALLYGATOR-215
League Official

Unread postby sickwititHD » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:40 pm

lol I here ya Wally.... Never forget were you come from and your base... no worries! I ran the Rolex this past weekend... I was looking forward to racing with you only to here you've been out enjoying the real thing. I hope you had a blast... I seen some of your post to YouTube!
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby WALLYGATOR-215 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 am

My facebook page has over 200 photos uploaded between the NHRA Summer Nationals, and the Weekend of Thunder Trans Am race. Check it out, my page is Rob Wallace and profile pic is a kid drinking a beer and smoking lol. i did hate missing the Rolex as i ran well in practice and quals i wasnt too far off pace, and i love Road America, but i wasnt going to miss the real thing, and the tickets were expensive lol. hopefully see you at the next one sick!
WALLYGATOR-215
League Official

Previous

Return to PC Racing Development