Dedicated Server for STA

All information pertaining to the development and organization of the PC format in racing with SeeTheAir.com will be found here.
PC Administrator: sickwititHD
Discord: https://discord.gg/mCTPfBg
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SeeTheAir

Dedicated Server for STA

Unread postby sickwititHD » Thu May 12, 2016 3:53 pm

**** Server is up***** updated 6/21/2016 SeeTheAir#1****

I'm in the process of working on a dedicated server to host STA RACEROOM Races. Ill continue to post to this thread. All information regarding the Dedicated RACEROOM server for STA will be posted here. It will also include name and passwords (if and when needed).
Last edited by sickwititHD on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sickwititHD
League Official

Re: Dedicated Server for STA

Unread postby sickwititHD » Fri May 13, 2016 11:00 pm

So the server is up.... its called SeeTheAir#1. Ill be posting the password after I get it optimized. I can see it in the list having issue right now connecting locally. Connecting to an external address is working fine. I think its a NAT issue with AT&T Router... I'm working on a fix. Ill post back once everything is working without issue.
Last edited by sickwititHD on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby JerseyOutlaw » Sat May 14, 2016 7:44 pm

I'll be on later this evening doing some racing if you wanna link up somehow and turn some laps.
JerseyOutlaw
Driver

Unread postby sickwititHD » Sun May 15, 2016 12:14 am

JerseyOutlaw wrote:I'll be on later this evening doing some racing if you wanna link up somehow and turn some laps.

Hey I sent you a Friend request on STEAM... I looked for you and it shows you haven't been on for over 20 days.... So respond to my friend request and we can run some as I get this new series up to speed...
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby JerseyOutlaw » Sun May 15, 2016 7:11 pm

sickwititHD wrote:
JerseyOutlaw wrote:I'll be on later this evening doing some racing if you wanna link up somehow and turn some laps.

Hey I sent you a Friend request on STEAM... I looked for you and it shows you haven't been on for over 20 days.... So respond to my friend request and we can run some as I get this new series up to speed...

I just hopped on now. If your on we can race. I'll be on until about 11 or 12.
JerseyOutlaw
Driver

Unread postby sickwititHD » Sun May 15, 2016 10:49 pm

Well that didn't turn out to good for me... made it up to 3rd place and wrecked my self.... I got to excited... lol well next time... I got you and Genisis mixed up when I was typing... well better race next time.
Last edited by sickwititHD on Tue May 17, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby JerseyOutlaw » Tue May 17, 2016 8:22 am

I left out of there shortly after you did. The J mook guy was giving me a good race, but then he left and i didn't wanna be hotlapping all by myself for another 20 mins.
JerseyOutlaw
Driver

Unread postby sickwititHD » Tue May 31, 2016 2:05 pm

I just wanted to post an update... I have AT&T sending me a new router.. I'm hoping this will resolve my issues with connecting internally to the STA dedicated server. once we get this issue fixed we will start running open rooms, (so make sure you are in the STA group on steam) We will then vote on a day to start the petit le mans GT3 series and get the first fully sanctioned PC event on STA rolling.. Please post any questions or concerns.

FYI RACEROOM just released the GT3 pack, which is a great deal that included all the GT3 cars and liveries. For folks who don't have many GT3 cars this is a great deal... for those of us that already purchased most of them... not so much...

you only need one GT3 car and Liveries for this series.
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby sickwititHD » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:19 am

Im sorry to report that the server is still not up... AT&T has failed me.. the good news is that Time Warner will save the day. I have confirmed their setup will work fine and I have a tech coming out Thursday to switch me over. Im hoping to have some friendly races this weekend with the 10 to 15 folks that have contacted me via STA or STEAM. Please watch the forums as I will be posting times for practice sessions and confirmation of Server access.
sickwititHD
League Official

Return to PC Racing Development