Europe Unite!! For a racing series…

This thread is for the intended use by European Tour participants, for the development of the Tour within STA. (Times Zones GMT-3 to GMT+4)

Re: Europe Unite!! For a racing series…

Unread postby r_whalley » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:50 pm

https://youtu.be/7uEjyAwoVgk

Oschersleben national meeting. really good 2nd race with Doley and bocill.
r_whalley
Driver

Unread postby Deviousdoley » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:24 am

So pj2 is out! there are 5 of us ready and waiting, when someone is ready to run a league!!
Last edited by Deviousdoley on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deviousdoley
Driver

Unread postby Marimbakat » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:37 pm

is there a tone I'm sensing here? I hope you are speaking of a series. when you a mention it like you did, it comes across in the wrong way. the worst mind of wrong. i'll get up with dioulios and david, but the statr of pcars2 right now is in need of a patch.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby DavidCore89 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:46 am

Can't run a league with 5 drivers.

I joined a lobby with a few guys from this thread and the driving was absolutely terrible, some of the worst dirty racing I've seen. Never been hit so many times in a sprint race, and at one point a particular driver was waiting for me to catch up just to ram me off again.

People were even cutting Donington GP from the chicane, over the grass and onto the straight.

Definitely not the kinda drivers that I wanna race with, but each to their own I guess.

For now I'm just racing in 1 league at a time as there are issues in the game to be fixed, running a series would be quite stressful as a host if or when the bugs and issues arise.
DavidCore89
Race Official

Unread postby Marimbakat » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:24 am

I agree David. There are issues that need to be fixed. I will be sending out an email, which I haven't done in a week or so to address pcars and the status of series play with that. For now, we must wait until stability is brought to this console title. We have F1 going now and PC NASCAR is rockin'. Patience is the key at this moment.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby JulesDennis » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 am

In order to get the EU racing league started we need to :
a.Have a good number of people to race
b.The game needs to run as smooth as possible (I think the latest patch is good)
Like Mkat said "Patience is the key"
JulesDennis
Race Official

Previous

Return to European Tour Development