Official Race Team Pages

This specialized forum thread is for posting of team rosters by the league office and for recruitment of drivers teams.

Official Race Team Pages

Unread postby Marimbakat » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Ok Gentlemen, here's a chance to spotlight your race team and on the big picture of the website, not just in the forums.

Not sure if anyone has seen, but STA Motorpsorts does have an official league page that gives a brief description of the team, Shows a team photo or image for the team, and has a posting of Trophies won.

If you are up to the task, i am willing to make and post a Race Team Page for your team in accordance to the style that is currently on the STA Motorsports page. Trophies may not need to be added by yourself, since I have them archived with photos and such. Breaking them down how you would like is another matter.

I will need the following, and you can post it in this thread as a reply.

Team Name:
Current Roster (including Captain):
I will need an image for the top portion of the right side of the page for display: Width=700 height=254
Team Explanation/ Biography:
Awards/Poles/Championships won at STA (STA only):

All photos, as stated would come from me for profile and trophies.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Re: Official Race Team Pages

Unread postby Avijan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Just saw it for the first time! after a few seconds and click searching...

A little hidden maybe - but Nice! ;)
Avijan
Race Official

Unread postby Marimbakat » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:42 pm

yeah, only accessible through the driver pages for now. When there are more then maybe I can add a link somewhere. Kinda pushing the limit of space on menus and such.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby Marimbakat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:26 pm

I'd like to see more Team managers, Crew Chiefs, or Team Captains post more in the race team threads. These spots are for your guys to show off your team, talk a little smack, and overall design where and how your team is built. We will be offering Team pages on the new website, so get together and fully incorporate your teams together to be the best at SeeTheAir.com. We have everything here for you. Trophies, stats for your career, so show it off.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Return to RACE TEAM CENTRAL