Formula A - Season 1

FA divisional information

Re: Formula A - Season 1

Unread postby Winter_Graves » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:58 am

Hey, could I sign up please alongside my team mate Tex in the SMS #10?
Winter_Graves
Driver

Unread postby Marimbakat » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:53 am

yup
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby Doot_due » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Could we put damage back on full please? I got rear in ended in p2 and took me three laps to get back to the pit and the car that rear ended me ended up on the podium I believe. And that was after the driver had already been through the pit for damage. You guys have great pace but with the amount you guys spun you should have been retired from damage.
Doot_due
Driver

Unread postby Midnightchamp3 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:07 pm

Ok a few questions. I'm very new to this. What system is this being played on? And if it's my console I own. How do I sign up?
Midnightchamp3
Driver

Unread postby andreapedros » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:50 pm

i'm reading now. i'm the one that rammed doot, and it's true i already had a great crash earlier in lap1. i agree with doot, since we're running a championship it's more fair to use always same rules. i'm the most inconsistent of all, so i'm not partisan
andreapedros
Driver

Unread postby Marimbakat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Midnightchamp3 wrote:Ok a few questions. I'm very new to this. What system is this being played on? And if it's my console I own. How do I sign up?

This is a PS4 based series as most of everything is. I'll created a XboxOne thread for development of series on that platform.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby ant1897 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:37 am

Doot_due wrote:Could we put damage back on full please? I got rear in ended in p2 and took me three laps to get back to the pit and the car that rear ended me ended up on the podium I believe. And that was after the driver had already been through the pit for damage. You guys have great pace but with the amount you guys spun you should have been retired from damage.

I understand what your trying to say. But i think if you got rear-end hard enough to mess up the alignment that bad, you would have lost a wheel either way and DNFed. I spun many times, and finished last. The only thing damage on performance impacting does is keep the wheels on, which is too everyones advantage. If you want damage back on full, ill be happy to oblige. Ill run it by all the drivers next race.
ant1897
League Official

Unread postby ant1897 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Congratulation to Andreapedros for winning the Formula World Championship at STA. He showed consistency and composure all season. Definitely one of the fastest guy on the grid, hands down. Auguri.

Congrats to Sigma Motorsports on winning the team championship.

Many thanks to all who participated in this series. Was a tough one, but fun nonetheless.

Thank you for making STA your home for sim-racing.

Ant.
ant1897
League Official

Previous

Return to FA Division