Xbox One Moderator Needed

This parent forum thread is used for the development and discussion of divisional series for the Xbox One console platform.

Re: Xbox One Moderator Needed

Unread postby muddog288 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 pm

My gamer tag is muddog288 on xb1 let get in touch
muddog288
Race Official

Unread postby STaLLiOnO_- » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:43 pm

sickwititHD wrote:Sorry I missed typed... I didn't mean to imply that forza would be the platform for Xbox racing.. I meant to say I only have Forza at this time on Xbox1.

I'm on Xbox. I have Forza, but i fell Forza is lacking in the Race Department. I think we should focus mre on Project cars. You can buy PCars used, for 15 bucks.. Plus PCars 2 comes out this September
STaLLiOnO_-
Driver

Unread postby Marimbakat » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:12 pm

So there is a date. I had yet to hear that.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby sickwititHD » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:50 pm

STaLLiOnO_- wrote:
sickwititHD wrote:Sorry I missed typed... I didn't mean to imply that forza would be the platform for Xbox racing.. I meant to say I only have Forza at this time on Xbox1.

I'm on Xbox. I have Forza, but i fell Forza is lacking in the Race Department. I think we should focus mre on Project cars. You can buy PCars used, for 15 bucks.. Plus PCars 2 comes out this September

Yes sir... I agree! Ill pick it up soon... right now my son is the xbox king as im mostly on PC. although ill be on ps4 the rest of this week practicing. thx
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby STaLLiOnO_- » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:51 pm

sickwititHD wrote:
STaLLiOnO_- wrote:

Yes sir... I agree! Ill pick it up soon... right now my son is the xbox king as im mostly on PC. although ill be on ps4 the rest of this week practicing. thx

Send me a message on Xbox. GT TLP STaLLiOnO
STaLLiOnO_-
Driver

Unread postby Marimbakat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Stalliono,

Search out WhiteyDoBow in the league. He's a little mixed with PS, Xbox, and PC. He's willing to help out if he can on Xbox for driving too. He's currently in school for game design.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby STaLLiOnO_- » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:52 am

Xbox owners who don't have Project Cars. In February, it's a free Download. Lets get a GT3 Series going guys. This is the perfect time. No excuses now guys.
STaLLiOnO_-
Driver

Unread postby WhiteyDoBow » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Marimbakat wrote:Stalliono,

Search out WhiteyDoBow in the league. He's a little mixed with PS, Xbox, and PC. He's willing to help out if he can on Xbox for driving too. He's currently in school for game design.

Yeah, when I'm available I can be useful at things.
I'm willing to do some stuff with Forza, as I do really enjoy it, however I'm not exactly interested in doing anything at all with PCars if I can get it for free in February. It's really not that enjoyable to me on PS4 so Xbox isn't going to be the change I need.
WhiteyDoBow
Race Judge

Unread postby sickwititHD » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:08 am

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you all know I have taken my xbox back as I never even opened it up. due to what's going on with PC I will be directing 90% of my time to PC and the other r10% on special team racing on PS4.

With some of the folks we have met on PC's and the use of rFactor2 and the modding community it really doesn't have any limitation on cars and tracks. I suggest all pick it up as we will be able to run current cars and tracks.
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby BasicBlaq » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi,

I justs wanted to check back to see if anyone has step up to be a Moderator?
BasicBlaq
Driver

Previous

Return to Xbox One Development