Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

All information pertaining to the Blancpain GT Series will be found in this thread.
Platform: Project Cars 2
Moderator: ant1897
**SIGN UP NOW**

Re: Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

Unread postby ant1897 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:47 pm

Series details updated.
User avatar
ant1897
League Official
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:01 pm
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

Unread postby mugen5 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:19 pm

ant1897

I see you added me to the list. Just an FYI my discord name is mugen5 however my steam name is just Mugen.
mugen5
Driver
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

Unread postby ant1897 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:31 pm

mugen5 wrote:ant1897

I see you added me to the list. Just an FYI my discord name is mugen5 however my steam name is just Mugen.


Gotcha. Just make sure you join the STA group on Discord. We will be using the Project Cars 2 voice channel on the STA channel for in-game voice chat.
User avatar
ant1897
League Official
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:01 pm
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

Unread postby mugen5 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:17 pm

ant1897 wrote:
Gotcha. Just make sure you join the STA group on Discord. We will be using the Project Cars 2 voice channel on the STA channel for in-game voice chat.


Joined this morning :)
mugen5
Driver
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

Unread postby mugen5 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:23 pm

I noticed the Renault is not listed. Is it not eligible to race in this league?
mugen5
Driver
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

Unread postby ant1897 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:26 am

mugen5 wrote:I noticed the Renault is not listed. Is it not eligible to race in this league?


I had initially thought about keeping only the cars the are in the actual real life series... but its now open to all GT3 cars. The whole class is available without restriction.
User avatar
ant1897
League Official
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:01 pm
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

Unread postby Esgaloth » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:27 am

Hey Ant, with the possibility of my schedule changing and other things, I probably wont be able to do this. So you can slash me off if needed. Sorry mate.
User avatar
Esgaloth
Driver
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:09 am

Re: Blancpain GT Series - Season 1

Unread postby ant1897 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Esgaloth wrote:Hey Ant, with the possibility of my schedule changing and other things, I probably wont be able to do this. So you can slash me off if needed. Sorry mate.


Thanks for the heads up. I'll leave it up, if ever you can race, just hop in.
User avatar
ant1897
League Official
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:01 pm
Location: Montreal Canada

Previous


Return to Blancpain GT Series (PC)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron