Website Updates

Reserved for STA Officials
You'll get it first here...well unless I told you in real life.

Re: Website Updates

Unread postby Marimbakat » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:04 am

Now live on the forums as yo might notice at the top are the two links for our "Official" Facebook page and our twitter account.

If you find any other page claiming to be ours it is most surely not. These are the only two Official pages that SeeTheAir.com Racing League have, so take note, like, and join us once again.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby Marimbakat » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Update 10/4/16

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but in order for navigation to be a little easier, I've updated the menu selection s at the top of each page. Scrolling down into the league standings has a more detailed purpose to it. The long menu of the American Tour has been cropped for more sub-menu selections. Some of the newer divisional pages are not done, but that is still in the works.

New Profiles of those who have recently joined us are in the works as well. If you do not see your profile up now and have raced with us, please let me know so that I can update the entire driver list. I do have a list, I'll just double check what I have with those that know they have raced with us, but don't have their page up yet.

This goes along with updates-

DRIVERS. If you have won a race, I need you to send me a great action shot of your car and possibly cars around you for the headlines scroller on the main page. If you've noticed only Avijan's image up there after his wins, it's because he's the only one sending me pictures. I have stated this before in another thread, that I am going to a submission process with the winners. If you want your picture up showing your accomplishments, you need to put the effort of sending me a good pic to post. This helps out more than you know to keep things fresh online, and keeping our site updated. There's a lot that goes into the data imputed to make this site look the way it does, and taking images and transferring them time and time again takes to much time. A simple screen shot and sending it via PSN msg to me will do the trick.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby TropperMatt » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:59 am

Good updates Mkat very easy to navigate!

I will get a shot of the winning 12 hour team vehicle and send it to you later.
TropperMatt
Race Official

Unread postby Marimbakat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Driver Page Photos now updated. Make sure you check things out on your own pages to make sure things are up to date. There are a ton of things that still needing updating, but I might miss some of them and just need a reminder.

Thanks

mKat
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby Marimbakat » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:58 am

Just in case if anyone was wondering...I am doing updates to the website. Been quite in competition lately, but with it back up here and there with ROLEX24, and the Australian Tour, site is getting revamped a little.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby Marimbakat » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:00 am

Just posting an update...I'm double checking the standings of a few divisions, so please be patient as I'm updating all of those.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby dalemoore » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Keep up the good work mate. UrDon4
dalemoore
Driver

Unread postby Marimbakat » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:09 am

F1 medals have been updated on trophy cases throughout driver pages.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby Marimbakat » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:14 am

The Colt Vintage Series will hence forth be known as the Licciardi Vintage Series.

It will take a short time to transition over new page names with images and links for this name change. Thank you for your patience.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby Marimbakat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Instagram link has been added to the top menu selections on each page, with the exception of the drivers pages for right now. That will be added at a later date.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Front Office Announcements