ISRF - International Sim Racing Federation

Reserved for STA Officials
You'll get it first here...well unless I told you in real life.

ISRF - International Sim Racing Federation

Unread postby Marimbakat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:05 am

Just to let everyone know who has not heard and who might be new to SeeTheAir.com. STA has joined up with a unique group of like minded sim racers that are looking to expand into something bigger. As we have all helped SeeTheAir.com expand into a Worldwide International league with 6 continents covered and over 33+ countries represented, we are still a apart of something so much bigger than the league itself.

SeeTheAir.com along with officials have joined the International Sim Racing Federation. Started and finally recognized as an entity in Germany, they have been making plans to organize everything Worldwide as much as they can. May, including myself are looking into management or board positions with the federation and I'm asking that everyone (although not required) to sign up and have a voice.

1 person, 1 voice is how it is done with the ISRF. Even your team has a voice as well as the league as a whole.

Go to isr-federation.com to sign up. It is free and holds no obligation further, but to allow you to have a voice in the future of sim racing. Their goals are much like ours, and even have an eye to helping developers of sim racing games to improve their craft to the enjoyment and betterment of all.

Thanks for supporting STA and helping us grow as much as we have. The ISRF is another step in that direction.

Thanks,

Chris
marimbakat
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Return to Front Office Announcements