rFactor2

All information pertaining to the development and organization of the PC format in racing with SeeTheAir.com will be found here.
PC Administrator: sickwititHD

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SeeTheAir

rFactor2

Unread postby sickwititHD » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:04 am

Always searching for the next big thing in the SIM word... My SIM journey takes me to newly redesigned rFactor2. It appears to have a really good price point with Indy, NASCAR, and other types of racing... The NASCAR aspect of this game appears to be one of the most complete SIMs out for this type of racing. Please take a look and post your thoughts on this. We are also discussing this topic in Discord STA page.

http://rfactor.net/

NASCAR https://www.studio-397.com/2017/01/stock-car-guide-part-1-the-full-course-caution/
sickwititHD
League Official

Re: rFactor2

Unread postby Marimbakat » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Is this only available in DEMO software. i thought it was already out and ready to play with the full package. rfactor is I believe. rf2 i heard was being worked on well over a few years ago.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby sickwititHD » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Its out and playable... I don't think its 100% but Id say at least 90% operational..
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby sickwititHD » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:11 pm

guys are talking about this on our discord page... you might want to speak with some of those guys as they have been playing it but it looks like you can do just about anything with any track... which is cool its not licensed but very realistic driving characteristics, just not good graphics
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby Marimbakat » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 pm

I'll be on tonight to have a go at it if possible.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby sickwititHD » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:20 am

We've been on rFactor2 this weekend looking into the NASCAR capabilities of this game and I must say I'm very impressed. Please check this out if you can and post back your thoughts as we are really considering this to be the new NASCAR solution for a much awaited NASCAR series.
sickwititHD
League Official

Unread postby Marimbakat » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:28 pm

This is by far the best solution since the inception of SeeTheAir.com. This is the style format we have been waiting for since 2011. I encourage EVERYONE that is NASCAR, to track this down and get it if they are looking to switch to PC or even just NASCAR. I don't talk up NASCAR games much cause the ones that have come out have been horrible, but this rivals NASCAR 2003 to say the least...and if you read around, THAT'S saying a lot.

Get it, cause we're going with it.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby JrFan14 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:15 pm

If anyone has some questions about rFactor 2 racing let me know Ive been racing on it for a couple of years now and have experience in just about every kind of car out there and many of the tracks.
JrFan14
Driver

Unread postby Corvette_Driver » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:45 am

Hello, There is a group of us who race on a Rfactor2 server called !!!Scanyanucks. Were there most nights and we all been a part of rf2 for about 4 years. Stop buy if you have any question or just want to run a few laps. We run a lot of different cars and tracks. Most are getmodded.
Corvette_Driver
Driver

Unread postby sickwititHD » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 am

Good group... I haven't raced with them all but the ones I have raced with are fast. the also are very help and willing to help with setups.
sickwititHD
League Official

Next

Return to PC Racing Development